Friday, September 12, 2014

One week from tonight mon Amis is Charlottes Brocante!!!!!!!

I feel this little pliante could come in handy for many reasons. 1) you could sit on it while you launder your nightshirts (see below) 2) you could rest your documents on it to enjoy them and sit on the ground whilst you do your laundry. ( I vote for this idea.) I love that it folds up and has a little handle on the side for carrying. They were originally used for fishing. 
Will there be documents at Charlottes Brocante? Is that even a real question I question? If I confused you the answer is yes. I think laying a antique chateau curtain pull on the document  is the answer for beautiful decor. Voila(it is done)
And you know some panniers are in order. One of them is for escargot. So tiny and precious. Couldn't you just imagine going out to the garden and picking up all the snails you could find and then going into your house to make dinner? Me either but the basket is fabu. 
How about rows and rows of heavy chanvre linen night gowns. Hang them on the back if your bathroom  door make a pillow , purse or runner. A family Christmas photo would be nice too. 
After they are soiled from the day  you can get out your batterie(wooden planche) and beat up your laundry. I like them as is in a row. I have seen my 
Shirley in action with one and they work really good. 
ONE WEEK ONE WEEK ONE WEEK I WILL SEE YOU MONDAY FOR MORE SNEAK PEAKS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Simply can't wait as you very well know Lol You know all your groupies will be awaiting :)

    ReplyDelete