Sunday, September 14, 2014

Don't you just love a peak at French things that you can get your hands on in three days ?

I am so lucky I get to go to France and shop for you all and then it gets all delivered to my house for you to enjoy.(That is after I wrap it and pack it and fill out custom forms and go to the post office in France then here and unwrap it and price it.)I am just saying I do a little work for you all. I would not want you to think I lay around in Shirley girls house all day and eat chocolates. Only sometimes.

I just love some french pitchers. Add flowers or twigs and you have something really beautiful to enjoy. Two if these are enamel and two are zinc. Both are dreamy shades of grey. 
And these old hooks from the butchers shop are the bees knees. The go flat against a wall. They are perfect to hand on a ledge with some baskets. 
I never get tired if these jewelry stands They say cute things like Girard Paris. That makes me happy. Like really happy. 
Anything with a crown is ok by me. These little unused French menus await for  your soirée. Or just sit and look at them. I do,and they never talk back. 
And everyone needs a place to hang there hat.Why do we Americans not were hats enough? That needs to change. A scarf or coat looks good too! Look at that shape.same time tomorrow my friends for another peak. We are getting close. 


1 comment:

  1. Bonjour,

    Je retrouve des objets qui me sont familiers les ayant aperçu dans mon enfance...
    Je me régale, les dimanches en allant flâner dans les puces lyonnaises...

    Jolie publication...

    ❁ Gros bisous ❁

    ReplyDelete