Sunday, September 14, 2014

Charlottes Brocante is here in 5 days on the 19th at 6p.m.


Wells loves, we are getting down to the wire with four days left to show you all of the delights that await you at Charlottes Brocante. But, I am willing to try..... I absolutley adore this little hand holding this letter. I have one that holds my my recipe book open. And I ask, "can you really ever go wrong with giant stamps"?Non is right. 

I was delighted to find these grain sacks. It's been a couple of years since I last had them. I love to look at them hanging by the row and when you come it will be time for them to go.(not the rhyming thing:) how about some chairs covered in them? Or hang them as art in a frame. That what my boy Nolan is doing. 

I got the most wonderful towels this trip they must be 3-4 feet long. I thought they were precious hanging from these old bronze handles I found. 
Le Chic Parisienne Buttons. They just sit around and look good.They just make me so happy. 
Did I mention there will be documents ?Of course I did and they are divine and old (kinda like me;)

And a few little bottles sitting on a socle. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for loving the little things of France along with me. I do so look forward to seeing you all, but  I am not gonna lie you scare me........But only in a good kind if way.Maybe that's how shirley girly feels when I come a visit. Until tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Too right you scare me mademoiselle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCITED !!! You have hand picked such special treasures for us.Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete