Tuesday, September 9, 2014

11days until the 19th....then it's Brocante time

Things are starting to looking good at the shop . Rows of marble plaques with our favorite little French flag waving at us are standing at attention waiting for you. 
And these little sweeties called pompiers are just hanging around on little tree branches ( you know that little tree in the  corner right?) with Paris stamped on them looking rough luxe as ever. 
OOOh and sheets. I have about ten of them this time. This one belonged to the Potier family. Red and white butcher looking thread embroidery. 
He also has friends t.c.......
and R.  Until tomorrow my Amis xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    Un très joli billet.

    Gros bisous ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at a loss for words these days. I need some of my Amy lovin and I could wrap myself up in this Linen Sheet and Check out for awhile. See you soon, xoxo

    ReplyDelete