Thursday, August 22, 2013

Everyone's a winner





Curtains in your trees, send me your address and a treat will be coming in the mail for you!! You other two gals will get something as well but I know how to find you.Things  here have been beautiful and busy. I could not get on my account and then summer came. I am a bad blogger. Some fun spots for us.........We have a new kitten Jessie and I had a birthday and got flowers from my Shirley all the way from the north of France. My daughter Charlotte and I met her sister in New York  and  we also spent a week ministering to the people in Portland who are living on the streets. In the photo is my new friend George and all the children  I was fortunate enough to have in my group.I hope life is beautiful for all who stop here to read.

OF COURSE THE BROCANTE WILL BE COMING TO TOWN AROUND THE SECOND WEEK IF SEPTEMBER.

I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO FRANCE!!!!

IT WILL BE THIRTEEN TIMES. Ooh la la 


No comments:

Post a Comment