Friday, February 22, 2013

Six days Until Charlottes Brocante yippee!!



The time is ticking away until the brocante is finally here....Will these sweet little paris porcelain egg cups rimmed with gold come home with you? They are just one of the precious things that make life so sweet french style.




These petite pallets were to hold patisserie desserts for display. They just make me swoon.




I have two of these mustard crocks or as the french say "moutarde".They are both marked Paris and that sealed the deal for me.



Thank you so much for liking all things French and enjoying the spoils of my travels to France. I am so excited to meet the new people that are coming,the more the merrier.

1 comment:

  1. I Spy something with my Eye....So scrumptiously pleasing....Always so excited for the Brocante ~Blessings Kim, xoxo

    ReplyDelete