Wednesday, October 3, 2012

L isle sur la sorgue

I am in the land of the sweetest village ever. It is also home to my dear friend Odile. The weather is perfect the Caramel and chantilly crepes are calling to me. X marks the spot on cute houses with ivy growing and geraniums still blooming. I love looking into courtyards seeing what there is to see wondering if the people that live there love it as much as me. The swan and I are doing swimmingly just letting the currents take us around town. I will at the brocante Fri, sat,sun and mon so I am packing up and posting getting ready for the next wave. A bientot and bisous mon Amis

1 comment:

  1. Now you are showing me pics of those crepes not just texting me and teasing me.Ugh! They look so scrumptious!

    Happy things are going well today.May you have a blessed day!

    ~Cheers Kim xox

    ReplyDelete