Sunday, October 7, 2012

birthday brocante and by by

The brocante was wonderful today at Carpentras. I found some old tiny paint pallets on the the route to Isle sur la sorgue. The boxes of paint and brushes will go good with them. Post boxes and wire racks for cooling gateaux.Beautiful plaques too. Then,it was off to Odiles for her her anniversarie (brithday) lunch.Such a magical day to be with her. I gave her some of the music cards I found. It has been a long time since finding any so I was very happy. Now le poste office awaits me like a dentist appointment I cannot cancel. Tomorrow is the Nimes market, such a sweet one. Then the goodbyes start which is never easy but then I will be saying hello again to my family. I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Can you hear this Cali babe Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling??
    XO
    Oh me oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like it! I Love it! I want some more of it! Some fantabulous treasures Sweet One!

    Alors vous êtes heureux de nous trouver une telle treasures.You unique sont fabuleux mon chéri ~ ~ Vive Kim xox

    ReplyDelete