Monday, September 3, 2012

You only have to go to bed 4 more nights until Charlottes Brocante comes to life......







The hour is drawing near for the brocante.If you have to wait why not pass the time looking at a clock like this? I do every time I go to the shop but I know it is only a matter of time (no pun intended....wait maybe a pun intended:) until these treasures go to their new home.
 These sweet little specimen jars with paper tags and Paris whispering across them I will soon say Au revoir to you.
 Monsieur and Madame Pierriot I too bid you adieu.
 One 18th century poetry book Bonne Journee (safe travels ) to your new home.

You lucy girl are staying with me.UNLESS YOU WILL NOT STOP PLAYING WITH MY TASSELS.Then come brocante time we shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me? I recognise that 19th century tassel.......I have 3 more like it at the chateau..........Lucy...please explain yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luscious Luscious Luscious.....I say No More! I Love My Amy~Cheers Kim xox

    ReplyDelete