Thursday, September 6, 2012

I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO SHOW YOU CUTE THINGS SO YOU WILL HAVE TO COME SEE TOMORROW FOR YOURSELF

CAN YOU BELEIVE THE BROCANTE IS TOMORROW?I JUST HAVE ONE MORE DAY TO TEASE YOU!


 These sweet little hand bookends make me smile.
 Pink apothecary jars, I think they are superb!
 Little wooden spools for putting ribbon or twine or whatever you want..The say made is france which is sure to please.
 Does not every lady need one of these handles to carry there purchase around the town.I have one and I use it all the time.When they say things like Louvre and Paris it just makes them that much more fun.You can also just put them in a jar because it makes you happy.
 Little lanterns with candle meant to hang on your christmas tree.
And old rose fabric on the original roll.She wants to see all the states have to offer.



I will have one final post on Friday and then look forward to seeing you from 6-9 .I CANNOT WAIT!

1 comment:

  1. You just keep them coming honey! I am sure to be there with open arms awaiting the opening of your Brocante even if I have to cook myself first! It's gunna be a hot one~Cheers & Blessings Kim

    ReplyDelete