Monday, October 10, 2011

Brocante and Bronchitis both start with b.One is more fun than the other

This is what it is like to peer into a French brocante.Little boxes of precious things on tables and beneath them.Things are thrown out in no particular order. They are none the less perfectly imperfect.
This delights my soul .I just feel so much gratitude to be able to do this and share it with you.
Tiny boxes that say charming things like plumes and rosaries made of nacre (mother of pearl) sweet little tiny thoughtful things. These are things I adore. And you all as well. I will be having a give away to celebrate my trip.It was very difficult with lots of stress and sickness but in the end beauty reigns. I felt so close to God while I was struggling . He just has a way of making all things right..... Bronchitis is on the mend....Thank you Jesus for antibiotics.

6 comments:

  1. I love the rosary beads - it always brings me joy to handle beads that have been used for prayer.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte, So sorry to hear you've been under the weather! I hope you'll be 100 percent soon, and back doing the things you love.
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Thank You baby Jeses for Mes Aimes Amy mon babydoll. She is so very important to me and this world. Thank you for giving her a life to find thses precious little sweets that make her happy and us too, Thank You for making her better and bringing her home safe.
    xxx's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to that! Thank you Jesus for my Amy's safe return and a mending heart and sickness.Blessings my darling sweet sugar plum.So excited to see all your beautiful treasures~Cheers Kim xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Tartface
    Glad to hear you are on the mend, come to Venice next week? Go on....I`ll meet you at Marco Polo airport!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for letting us share in your adventures!
    Peace & Plenty,
    Sherrill

    ReplyDelete