Tuesday, May 31, 2011

17 days and it is off to the pinkest place I know...France

I am longing to go on my way to the place were pink is always in fashion .....I will gaze lovingly on the pink menu to see what looks tres bien(very good)and order up a little sweet something like...
THIS DELICIOUS CONFECTION!!!!
Then I will sit at a pink table and partake as the rest of my pink colored world floats by me.
Yes, that would be a pink crepe paper float going down the middle of Sur La Sorgue. Does it get any better really? Not this side of heaven.Thank you Jesus for fluffy pink goodness.You are the best creator.

3 comments:

  1. Amen Sister! Gotta Love me some pink too......Oo la la
    You'll be missed but I know you'll be thinking of all of us too!
    Blessings my darling, may you have a safe and fabulous trip.My prayers will be with you.Oh ya and so will I be, in your luggage Lol~Bonjour Kim xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. UH! That pink and white float! Oh my! Get rest mon aime... I heard you are down:) I want to fix you a cup of my Jasmine tea. You are loved and guess what!?!?! I thought of something else...AND did Nathalie email you back?
    Big Hugs & sweet dreams my babydoll
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour!
    We want that float! :)
    Very beautiful blog. Such lovely photos too!
    Looking forward to your future posts.
    Check us out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/chezjolly
    Talk to you soon..

    -Jessica & Holly

    ReplyDelete