Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Whos its and Whats its galore!!!






I just love all the little things that make France so special .......I call them whos its and whats its. Dore pieces of wedding domes in the shape of birds, beautiful gilt bows, wonderful in a dish or above a picture .Childrens musique work books and beautful handwritten cards from a french childs game. Whos it whats it do not have any rules that is probably why we get along so well .Were just a bunch of Brocante rebels!!! I will see all of you whos its and whats it lovers Friday at the brocante non?

3 comments:

  1. Oh Amy I'm in Australia & would LOVE to buy your keys with enamel room numbers....!!!

    Please let me know if you could spare even one for an Aussie admirer....!

    Cheers from 'Down Under',
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, I just found your blog from Isabel's. Everything is just gorgeous, and how blessed to spend time with Corey, I follow her blog also. Just joined as a follower, can't wait to see all that you're doing! Come by for a visit when you can. I also have a Bible Study blog on my sidebar.
    Blessings, dear sister,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - whose its and whats it galore, surely the little mermaid would approve.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete