Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Letters and Documents and Menus Oh My!

Here is a glimmer of the French delights that await you at
Charlotte's Brocante.........early19th century handwritten documents and....
yummy french hotel keys with enamel numbers and....

delectable vintage small french chalkboards and fromage (cheese) molds and....
numerotes(numbers) galore and....
vintage french absinthe spoons and....
mouth watering old french hemp balls .(Can your mouth water over old french hemp balls?Speaking only from my experience....YES IT CAN!)And ................that is it for now, a person can only have so much excitement for one day.More photos tomorrow!Bonsoir Mon Amis

2 comments:

  1. Bonsoir Tartelette,
    Have you been in my armoires over night whilst I slept? Bring it all back immediately! Love the keys and enamel tags...........sooooooooooooo gorgeous!
    a la prochaine...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visiting your blog. So glad I found you. I adore everything french.

    OOOOOH LALALA!!!
    Are those keys sold yet? I luv them!!!
    Send me a lil note if they are still available :)

    mungia1@msn.com or
    delmy@myvintagetreasures.com

    Hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete